Every brand tells a story…or should. The brand – in look, feel, and words – expresses your mission, your beliefs, your place in the market or competitive landscape, your people, your history and your future. And every brand should be re-evaluated regularly to determine if it is relevant and compelling today.
In partnership with James Dale Marketing, we provide a total branding process:
- Brand audit – interviews and focus groups to assess current perceptions of the brand as a representation of the organization or company.
- Brand materials analysis – review of all communications and design that express the brand, to assess relevance and need for refreshing.
- Brand rebuild – starting from scratch or reconstructing the brand to address a changed market or changes in what the organization or company provides.
- Brand redesign – updating or wholly creating the graphic look and feel of the brand’s expression.
- Brand application and expression – integrating the brand into all materials and communications channels: website, collateral, signage, speeches, etc.
- Brand story – developing messaging that bring the branding to life, in words and graphics, to literally tell your story – to set your story apart from all the competing stories, to assure yours is most memorable, and most compelling.
Branding services include:
- Color palette
- Style book
- Materials and Messaging
- Story expression