The professional atmosphere Profiles, Inc. offers is unprecedented. Our open-office environment encourages teamwork, creative thinking and peer collaboration. The small firm dynamic guarantees that no idea, thought, employee or client goes unheard. Profiles is known for developing some of the most innovative and inspiring public relations and social media strategies, advertising campaigns, and event concepts in the industry because our unique approach facilitates out-of-the-box thinking.
Similarly, Profiles seeks like-minded applicants who are enthusiastic about contributing to our creative and hardworking team. We are always accepting resumes for those who are interested in public relations, marketing, social media and special events for full-time employment, freelance opportunities and/or our internship program. Due to the size of the company, our interns, employees and freelancers are integral parts of the team. Applicants should be personable, extremely detail-oriented and hardworking.
We are currently seeking a program coordinator to work with the firm on behalf of a key client, assisting in the development and implementation of community outreach programs and activities for the client’s philanthropic endeavors. In this role, the program coordinator will:
- Support planning and coordination of programs and activities.
- Maintain and manage budget(s).
- Schedule, organize and attend meetings/events.
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals.
- Develop and manage events.
- Serve as liaison between client and program partners.
- Support growth and program development.
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders.
- Event planning and management experience.
- Creative, strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experienced in developing and managing budgets.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Ability to work in a team environment to accomplish the goals of the organization.
- Experience using a Macintosh computer.
- Proficient in MS Office as well as Apple software.
- Detail-oriented and efficient.
This is a full-time, non-exempt salaried position. Salary is commensurate with experience. To submit your resume for consideration, click here.
In addition, we are always looking for qualified candidates to add to our team. We seek candidates with strong organizational, time-management and interpersonal skills. Candidates should have basic knowledge of social media platforms, and have the ability to think creatively and work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate comes to work with a smile and has a very strong work ethic. To submit your resume and writing samples for consideration, click here.
Throughout the year, we welcome several collegiate students to our internship program and provide them with meaningful opportunities gaining valuable experience in the public relations, marketing and events industries. At Profiles, our interns don’t run coffee; they’re part of our team. Our interns have gone on to work with such organizations as Baltimore magazine, Habitat for Humanity, University of Maryland College Park’s Athletics Department, Under Armour, Visit Baltimore and countless other prestigious companies. Others have used their experience at Profiles to pursue graduate degrees, become entrepreneurs in the PR industry and find opportunities abroad.
Interns at Profiles are responsible for an assortment of professional duties including, but not limited to: drafting media materials, media database management (including training of Vocus/Cision), developing content for social media platforms, media tracking, planning special events, coordinating promotions and learning the day-to-day workings of a PR firm.
Our internships are for credit or experience only and we welcome applicants of all college levels and majors.
We are currently in need of a Social Media Intern for the Spring 2016 season.
How to apply for freelance opportunities, internships and jobs
Those interested in working with the Profiles team should click here and complete the form.
We look forward to hearing from you!