PROFILES is looking for a Public Relations Intern to join the team! Ideal candidates have a passion for developing marketing strategies, consuming media across all platforms, and making it their mission to stay on top of the latest trends in the industry.
Responsibilities may include:
• Creating and organizing press clippings and media materials
• Writing and editing press releases, copy for marketing materials and pitches, and other written materials
• Presenting and developing pitch ideas
• Assisting in the planning and execution of special events including on-site assistance; and database management
• Assisting with clerical and general support needs of PROFILES
• Researching information for clients
• Building targeted media lists for specific announcements
At PROFILES, you'll be asked to create real lists, to call out real data, and to draft and edit real pitches and news releases. When you finish your PR internship at PROFILES, you should already know how to create a valuable media list, how to properly research journalists, influencers and bloggers, how to compose a personalized pitch, and how to write a catchy news release.